Zum UZH Webmail is the mailing service of the University of Zurich. The webmail service provides a medium to contact the faculty members, staff members or other students. The webmail service can be used to transfer files. Announcements and important news are also spread using this webmail service.
Zum UZH Webmail Login Procedure
To avail the service of Zum UZH Webmail through Zum UZH Webmail Login then follows the steps given below.
- You must have a stable internet connection and a laptop or a device to connect to open the web page.
- Open the web page https://webmail.uzh.ch/
- Enter your UZH Fullname in the designated area.
- Enter your Zum UZH Webmail Login password in the designated area.
- Click on Log In after entering your UZH Fullname and Zum UZH Webmail Login Password.
Forgot Password of your Zum UZH Webmail Login
If you have forgotten your password of Zum UZH Webmail Login, the follow the steps given below:
- Open the web page https://www.identity.uzh.ch/itim/self/Login/Logon.do
- Select the option of Forgot your password.
- Enter your UZH Fullname.
- Enter your Student or Staff Number.
- Then click on Request Security Code.
- A Security Code will be provided to you.
- Enter the Security Code in the designated area.
- Enter your New ITIM Password in the given space.
- Re-Enter your New ITIM Password in the space.
- Then click on Change Password.
- Your password for Zum UZH Webmail Login will be changed.
UZH Fullname can be your name without space or your original name. Now there can be two or more students with the exact same name, so a number is added at the end of the UZH name. Some people do not use their legal name they use nick name instead. Some people also three or more names then the UZH Fullname can be defined with the individual name.
If you still have any more questions. Then feel free to visit the web page http://www.id.uzh.ch/de/dl/admin/itim/faqitim/alle.html. All your questions will be answered. You will get all the help you require in the Log In or Identity Management.