The Progressive Corporation, co-founded in 1937 by Jack Green and Joseph M. Lewis, is one of the largest American car insurance companies is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio. Their insurance services also include motorcycles, boats, RVs and commercial vehicles, and they also provide home insurance through select companies. The company has extended its car insurances services to Australia.
Progressive Auto Insurance Sign Up Process
- Go to the Progressive Auto Insurance login page here https://www.progressive.com/
- Click on the “Register Your Policy” option
- You will be asked to provide your policy number or your driver’s license number. Click the bubble next to the option you choose and enter all the required details in the given fields.
- Click “Continue” to proceed and follow the remainder of the sign-up process to finish setting up your account
Progressive Auto Insurance Login Procedure
In order to avail Progressive’s auto insurance services online, you must first log in to the site. The Progressive Auto Insurance login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and quick steps which have been listed below for your convenience:
- Go to https://www.progressive.com/ from your web browser. The link will direct you to Progressive’s official website.
- Click on the “Auto” option under the icon of a car given on the home page.
- When you bring your cursor to the car icon, you will be prompted to provide your zip code. Enter your zip code to proceed or access the Progressive Auto Insurance login page here: https://www.onlineservice4.progressive.com/SelfService.Web/SelfService.aspx?Page=Login.AuthenticateUser&QueryStringSetKey=SessionGateway&OfferingID=SelfService&SessionStart=TRUE&type=olslogin
- Enter your User ID and Password in the fields provided and click the blue “Log In” button to proceed
- Check the box next to the “Save User ID” option before logging in if you want your browser to remember your password
Progressive Auto Insurance Login page – https://www.onlineservice4.progressive.com/SelfService.Web/SelfService.aspx?Page=Login.AuthenticateUser&QueryStringSetKey=SessionGateway&OfferingID=SelfService&SessionStart=TRUE&type=olslogin