PayPal Holdings, Inc. is one of the world’s leading American Internet payment company, with people from all over the globe availing its online payment services. The company acts an intermediary or acquirer, conducting online payment processes for vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for a fee.
About the service
Paypal is a service that provides a secure way for you to carry out online transactions without having to share your financial details. One of the main features of this service is that it employs the latest data encryption and anti-fraud technology, thereby reducing the danger of online fraud. What makes this service even more attractive is its flexibility and user-friendliness; all you have to do is register your card, select PayPal at checkout, log in to your PayPal account and confirm the payment.
PayPal Debit Card Login/Sign up Procedure
PayPal business or premier account holders can access their PayPal income online through a PayPal Debit MasterCard. The PayPal Debit Card is accepted anywhere around the world where that MasterCard is accepted including ATMs, stores, and online. In order to access your PayPal debit card online, you must first sign up for one. The PayPal debit card login and sign up procedure is fairly simple and has been detailed as follows:
- If you have a personal PayPal account, switch to the business account by clicking on the link “Upgrade to Business account” situated at the lower left-hand corner of the home screen after logging in to your personal account, and follow the prompts.
- You can also switch to a Premier account which is more suited to the needs of users with a high transaction volume and who accept personal credit card payments. The procedure for upgrading to a Premier account from your personal PayPal account is the same as that for a Business account.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account or wish to use a different email address, go to https://www.paypal.com/cy/webapps/mpp/home from your web browser and click on the “Sign Up” option in the upper left hand corner.
- A pop-up screen will appear with two options. Click the radio button next to “Business Account”.
- In the next step, choose between “Standard or “Pro” accounts. The Standard account is free while the Pro account is $30/month.
- Provide your personal details and your email address. The email address must be one which you use for a business account as it will become your profile name and PayPal identity.
- In the next step, create a strong PayPal debit card login password, after which you will be prompted to provide your personal details so that PayPal can track your identity in future transactions.
- Link your debit card to this PayPal account via PayPal debit card login.
- Verify your PayPal account by clicking on the link in the verification email sent from PayPal to your personal email.
- PayPal will give you 3 options for confirming your debit card through PayPal debit card login: A card can be instantly confirmed. If you choose only one method of confirmation for your bank account, you will have a monthly limit on how much you can transfer to your checking account. If you use two forms of verification, the limit will be removed, and you can transfer as much money as you want per month to your checking account from PayPal.