Engrade is an educational technology company that specializes in the provision of an online learning management system and educational assessment products to K-12 school districts. Founded in 2003, the website was later acquired by McGraw-Hill Education in January 2014. In March 2015, Engrade ranked in the top 5,000 US websites.
Engrade Login Procedure
In order to avail Engrade’s services, you must log in to the site. The Engrade login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few, short and easy steps which have been detailed below for your convenience:
- Go to http://www.mheducation.com/prek-12/platforms/engrade.html from your web browser
- The link will direct you to the Engrade homepage. Locate and click on the “Sign In” option situated at the top-right corner of the homepage. The link will lead you to the Engrade login page or you can directly access the Engrade login page here: https://www.engrade.com/user/login.php
- Enter your Engrade login username and password in the given fields and click “Submit” to proceed
If you want your browser to save your password, then check the “Keep me logged in on this computer” option before you sign in.
Engrade Sign Up Procedure
First-time users at Engrade will have to set up an account in order to be able to enjoy Engrade’s educational services. The Engrade sign up procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out ina few, e.g,quick steps which have been listed below for your convenience:
- Go to https://www.engrade.com/user/login.php from your web browser
- Click the “Join Now!” option at the top-right corner of the Engrade login page. Choose which type of account you would like to create and follow the remainder of the steps to create an account.
The process for creating each type of account may be different. e.g., if you are a student or a student’s parent, you will be asked for an access code provided to you by your teacher. If, however, you are a teacher or a school administrator, you will be required to fill up a standard sign up form with your name, email, username and password.