Barclays or Juniper Credit Card – Barclays is providing their customers with some really amazing credit card facility with online credit card account which allows their credit card holders to access all their money transaction details online. Credit card holders are also provided with the company’s latest news and credit card policies on their online credit card accounts. This may, in many cases, prove out to be extremely useful for the customers as they need to be regularly informed with the company’s updates. You just need to access the Juniper credit card login page online to avail all the facilities provided by the company to their valued customers.
About Juniper or Barclays Credit Card
Barclays formerly known as Juniper Bank was actually a standalone bank which was bought by the Barclays in 2003 and was renamed as Barclays itself. It is basically a multinational banking company that is serving their customers with all the banking services including credit card services. This company is working on a very large scale providing their customers with online banking services as well. They are operating their branches in more than 50 countries and territories, and they are working day and night to satisfy their customers who range from 48 to 50 million in number. Barclays was originated in 1690 at London. It was first known as Goldsmith and later in 1736 the company started to get recognized with its new name as Barclays. The Barclays or Junipers banks headquarter is located in One Church chill Place, Canary Wharf, London, England, United Kingdom. As mentioned earlier that the company is serving in 50 countries and thus covering half the land on Earth with providing best of their services to their customers. They also offer high-quality services when it comes to credit card facility providing an online Juniper credit card login page for the online facility.
Activate Junipers Credit Card Account
It is nothing to worry about if you are Junipers card holder but you don’t have online access to your card, and you want to avail online facilities as well. All you need is to do is activate your account by following these simple steps:
- First, you need to have an internet access to the online website of the Barclays or Junipers.
- Once you have managed to get that, visit the web link: www.barclaycardus.com. This web link will directly lead you to the online website of the junipers or Barclays to access or login to your account.
- As you do not have an online account yet so you will go for the option that says setup your online access.
- Here you will be answering some of the questions like your social security number, date of birth, account number, username, password, etc.
- You need to enter all the valid information so that you may get an access to your own credit card online account.
- After entering all the valid information, you need to click on the continue button.
- Your account will be created, and you will be able to access your account for all the information you need like the details of the money transactions that were made via your credit card.
Juniper Credit Card Login
If you have a Juniper credit card account, and you need to access it to avail online facilities provided by the company to their users, you just need to follow a simple procedure to get access. You can follow these simple steps.
- Visit the web link: www.barclaycardus.com. This will directly lead you to the online website of Barclays from where you will be accessing your online Junipers credit card account form Junipers credit card login page.
- Once you have accessed this website, you will be noticing some login options on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the username where it is asked for the space given.
- Enter a valid password in the space under the username.
- Click on the login in button after giving away valid information in the required fields.
You will successfully access your account after following this short procedure. Now you can enjoy by availing all the online facilities provided by the Barclays to their customers.