Through SMU Webmail Login at webmail.smu.edu student and faculty members can access online account. Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a private research university in Dallas, University Park, and Highland Park, Texas. Currently, the university has 6,411 undergraduate students, 5,232 postgraduate students, and 786 faculty members. University provides SMU Webmail Login to all the students and it’s faculty members so that everyone is updated on the regular basis regarding all the important university-related notifications and also student and faculty members can use all the online resources available on the website. This article will provide you instructions for logging into your SMU Webmail Login securely from the university official website www.smu.edu.
Guide to access SMU Webmail Login
Follow these instructions to gain access to your SMU Webmail.
- Open the following link in your browser http://www.smu.edu/, your browser will redirect you to the official page of SMU.
- At the top of the page, you will see a light blue bar and on the extreme right of this bar will be an option “Quick Links”.
- Drag the cursor to the option and a drop down menu will open with several options.
- Select “Webmail” from the option and your browser will open the SMU Webmail Login official page.
*This is the direct link to the page https://webmail.smu.edu/.
- Select “Login to Webmail” in the red box.
- On this page, you will see a white box with heading “Outlook Web App”.
- Tick remember me only if you are using a private connection.
- If you are experiencing slow internet speed you can also use the lighter version of the app.
- Enter your username and password in the empty slots below.
- Drag the cursor to “Sign In” button in the orange box in order to finish accessing your SMU Webmail.
Make sure that you logout from your SMU Webmail after using it to avoid misuse of your Southern Methodist University Webmail Account id. The webpage is secured with various SSL security softwares for the protection of your private information.