Purdue Webmail is the email service provided by the Purdue University. Purdue University in West Lafayette US is the main campus of the Purdue University system. Purdue Webmail service is provided to every student of the University. Along with students staff members and faculty members also use this web-based email service provided by the University. It is used to spread important notice and News related to University or Campus. Students can use it to contact each other or to contact staff members and faculty members. Files related to university can be shared between each other. The academic calendar can be viewed from there all the important events are marked in the academic calendar. A contact list is given which can be used to contact anyone from the University.
Purdue Webmail Login Procedure
If you are willing to avail the services of Purdue Webmail through Purdue Webmail Login, then follow the steps given below.
- You must have a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop or a cell phone to open the web page.
- Open the web page http://mymail.purdue.edu/.
- The webmail service provided by the Purdue University is known as My Mail.
- There is an option of selection of client on the web page. There are four different types of clients which can be used. Advanced, Standard, Mobile and Default. Advanced can be used with a faster internet connection it provides full web collaboration features. Standard type is used with slow internet connection or when using old browsers. Mobile client type is to be used when you are accessing the web page through a mobile phone. The default type is the preferred type, and it can be used in every case.
- University will have provided you with a Username and a Password. Enter that Username and Password in the space provided and after entering them click on Log In to continue to your webmail account.
No further information is required for Purdue Webmail Login. However if you forget the login details of your Purdue Webmail Login then contact helpdesk as soon as possible.