ADP Employee Self Service Login provides an easily accessible online platform for you to perform all your employee functions online at portal.adp.com. ADP’s user-friendly webpage is extremely simple to use with login and signup information right in the front of your eyes in the middle of the page. All you need to do is create an account at ADP Employee Self Service Login and start enjoying the online employee benefits. If you need any help, you can visit their Support for Employees of ADP Clients page at http://www.adp.com/contact-us/support-for-employees.
The ADP Employee Self Service Login allows you to enroll or change benefit’s information, make updates regarding personal information such as marital status, date of birth, etc., view salary statements, change tax information, manage deposits and retirement accounts, You can also use their online tools such as retirement planners or payroll calculators. To designate your browser security settings to secure your personal information, you can visit portal.adp.com.
Procedure for creating an account at ADP Employee Self Service Portal
Start availing your online benefits at ADP Employee Self Service Login by creating an account. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open the following URL https://portal.adp.com/ in your web browser
- You have now accessed ADP’s homepage
- In the middle right of the page, you will see options for “User Sign In” and “First-time User.”
- Beneath First Time User option will be the option of Create an Account, right click that
- You will then be taken to a new page asking for you registration code (Please obtain your self-service registration code from your payroll administrator. Your registration code will enable you to register.)
- Enter your registration code and click Go
- Then complete the application by verifying your identity, get your user ID and password
- Select your security question
- Enter your contact information and activation code which will be sent to you via email
- You can then review your information and complete the registration process
- You can now browse through your ADP Employee Self Service Login to avail your employee benefits
- Only choose to tick the ‘Remember Me’ option if you are using your personal device
- You can choose to log out at any time.
ADP Employee Self Service Login Procedure
To get your hands on the online benefits at ADP Employee Self Service Portal follow the steps below:
- Go to the ADP Employee Self Service Login page at https://portal.adp.com/
- If you are a user then click on the ‘User Sign In’ button
- Enter your Username and Password to get with the services.
- Or if you are an admin then click on the ‘Administrator Sign in’ button
- Enter your User ID and hit the ‘Submit’ to go to the next step.
- Enter your password to access your ADP Employee Self Service Portal account.
- However, you Update Your Security Profile at https://netsecure.adp.com/revadm/basic/redirect.jsp after entering your User ID and Password.
ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now portal is a cloud-based system to manage HR resources on a software and it can look into functions like the time, benefits, payroll and other employees related information on workforcenow.adp.com.