Are you a student at Northern Kentucky University and want to ease your life by accessing university procedures online? If you do, then NKU Webmail Login allows you to access the university’s various online systems. These systems contain the information of your day to day routine at school such as class timings, course schedule or the student database. You can use various systems to check your tuition fee related details or overall semester schedules.
The online module can be accessed via NKU webmail Login at https://webmail.nku.edu/. Students can use the website site from anywhere and at anytime with an internet connection.
Guide to access the NKU Webmail Login
This guide will get you through the login steps for accessing NKU Webmail Login. Follow the steps below:
- Open the following URL https://webmail.nku.edu/ in your web browser
- You have now accessed the NKU official homepage The NKU Webmail link will be present in the middle of the page. Click the link stating “Student Login”
- You will be redirected to the NKU Webmail Login portal page
- Enter your Username and password in the spaces provided and click “Sign in”
- Once you have signed in, you can choose to log out at any time.
If you are using the NKU Webmail Portal for the first time, then you must change your password immediately. Go to NKU’s homepage and click the link “Change password” under the heading for first time users. You will then be directed to the page for NKU Password Change Management. Here you will find three following links:
- New User account activation
- Current User for password change
- Forgot/Expired Password
To change your password, hit the second link in the middle. Enter your current user ID and password and hit “Sign In” then follow the prompts to change your NKU Webmail Login Password. You can visit the first link for account activation; you will be asked to enter your user ID and last 4 digits of your SSN for activation.
For any general queries visit NKU’s FAQ page at https://webmail.nku.edu/studentfaqs.html.