By setting up a Microsoft Online Login Account, you will be able to use a single sign in to access all of your Microsoft services – from Office to Outlook to Skype. Your account keeps everything that you need on the device in hand, whether you use Windows, iOS or Android at login.microsoftonline.com. Microsoft Online Login Account features include using a couple of Microsoft services or all of them; your account keeps everything you find important such as settings, photos, and files with you, on any device.
With Microsoft Online Login, you can manage what happens to your personal information because you control your account’s privacy settings. This includes state-of-the-art adaptive security with identity-theft protocols, to help keep your information safer.
How to create an account at Microsoft Online Login?
If you are ready to avail the best online cloud-based tools, access the Microsoft Online Login by following the steps below:
- Open the following URL http://login.microsoftonline.com/ in your web browser
- You will then be taken to a new page providing the Microsoft Online Login portal
- At the right of the page will be the portal box
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password
- You have now successfully logged in to your Microsoft Online account
- Only choose to tick the “ Keep me signed in” option if you are using your own personal device
- Once you have successfully logged in into the system, you can choose to log out at any time
Can’t access your account?
In case you have forgotten your Microsoft Online Login password or cant access your account, simply follow the steps below to retrieve it:
- Access the Microsoft Online Login page at http://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Click the link “Can’t access your account.”
- Select the kind of account you cannot access
- Answer why can’t you sign in and click “Next.”
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your email or phone
- Enter the confirmation characters
- Click “Next.”
- You will be sent a link to reset your password
- Then click “Remind Me” button to receive the reminder