Wish there was an easier way to check your deposits and make purchases? Your state has the answer for all your problems with the EPPICard. And if you’re a resident of Florida, then you can visit the EPPICard State of Florida Login page at www.eppicard.com/fledcclient.
What is an EPPICard?
EPPICard is a state-issued card which allows you to access your deposits safely and conveniently. The state, instead of mailing you checks, such as for child support, simply makes a deposit in your EPPICard. You can then use the card to make purchases everywhere that MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted, and you can even use it to pay your bills. Furthermore, you can get cash-backs at many of the retailers you shop at. What makes the card better, you can check your balance by visiting www.eppicard.com.
Why Use an EPPICard?
If you have your own EPPICard in Florida, you can avail the following services and benefits:
- You can use it to shop anywhere and everywhere that MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM with a MasterCard logo displayed on it.
- At MoneyPass and Wells Fargo Bank ATMs, you can withdraw cash even faster.
- View your transaction history and current balance either online or via phone.
- Get all your questions answered through Email Support, which is available 24/7 and toll-free.
- There no ATM surcharge fee and a very low transaction fee.
- It’s the securest way to make purchases you can find.
How Do I Sign Up For an EPPICard in the State of Florida?
Signing up for an EPPICard in Florida is easy, and the only way that you can access the EPPICard State of Florida Login page. To begin, visit Florida’s EPPICard website available at www.eppicard.com/fledcclient. When the main page has loaded completely, click the “New User?” link at the left side of the page, underneath the “Login” button.
On the next page, provide all the information asked for by the website. This includes your Card Number, CVV, SNN, DOB, Email, a User ID and a Password.
Finally, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to create your EPPICard account.
How Do I Log In to My EPPICard Account?
If you have already signed up for an account, you can head over to the EPPICard State of Florida Login page by once again visiting www.eppicard.com/fledcclient. Now, enter your User ID in the empty field on the left side of the page and click “Login”. Then, enter your associated Password and click “Login” again to access your account.