Don’t have the time or energy for paper checks? Wish you could just access your deposits anytime, anywhere, without the hassle of going to the bank? Then, you need an EPPICard. You can also visit the EPPICard Pennsylvania Login page at www.eppicard.com/paedcclient, if you’re a resident of Pennsylvania, to check your balance online.
What is an EPPICard?
Have you ever needed a check from your state? For things like child support? Well, EPPICard makes it easier for you to get the money owed to you. Instead of mailing you a paper check, which you then have to cash in at a bank, the state simply deposits the money to your EPPICard. You can then use this card to shop anywhere that accepts MasterCard Debit Cards. The card can also be used to pay bills and get cash-backs. To make everything even easier, you can check your current balance, along with your complete transaction history, by accessing your EPPICard account online at www.eppicard.com.
Why Use an EPPICard?
Sure, life gets a little easier when you use an EPPICard, but is it really worth it? Read the benefits it gives you and decide for yourself:
- Shop everywhere that accepts MasterCard Debit Cards.
- Zero fees for all purchases at the Point of Sale location, as well as PIN or signature.
- Possible cash-backs on purchases.
- Ability to withdraw money from all ATMs with a MasterCard logo.
- No charges for withdrawing cash from First Niagara Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, or the teller window at PNC Bank.
- Six free calls every month to contact the Customer Service Center, via their Interactive Voice Response System.
- Use your online account or your phone to get up-to-date balance information and transaction history.
- 24/7 available Email Support.
How Do I Sign Up For an EPPICard in Pennsylvania?
All the benefits and services seeming enticing enough? Then, don’t waste any more time and hurry up to sign up for your own EPPICard. The very first thing you have to do is visit the EPPICard Pennsylvania Login page by visiting www.eppicard.com/paedcclient. Here, click on the “New User?” underneath the “Login” button at the left side of the page.
On the next page, enter your information in the given spaces. This includes your Card Number, CVV, Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), and Email. Then, enter the User ID you would like to use, as well as an associated Password.
Finally, click “Submit” to complete your registration.
How Do I Log In to My EPPICard Account?
Once you have signed up for an account, logging in easy. You simply need to go back to the main page of the EPPICard Pennsylvania Login portal at www.eppicard.com/paedcclient and enter your User ID in the given space. Then, click “Login” and enter your Password on the next page. Finally, click “Login” once more to access your account.