Tired of having to go to the bank to cash your checks? Or having to handle cash everywhere you go, for every purchase you make? What if we were to tell you there’s an easy way to manage your deposits and finances? Well, that easier way is the EPPICard. What makes it even easier is that you can manage your balance and transactions online through the EPPICard Nevada Client Login page at www.eppicard.com/nvedcclient.
What is an EPPICard?
EPPICard is a convenient way to access and manage your deposits. Where do these deposits come from? From the state. Instead of mailing you checks for things like the child support, the state simply deposits the money to your EPPICard which you can access anywhere, at any time. You can use this EPPICard to make purchases in various stores, as well as pay your bills and avail cash-back rewards. All of this, and you can manage everything online by visiting www.eppicard.com.
Why use an EPPICard?
Why do you need an EPPICard though, why not just use cash? Well, because it saves you from all the hassle of banks, and it gives you various other benefits, such as:
- Ability to use it everywhere you can use a MasterCard Debit Card.
- Zero fees for purchases or cash backs at various retailers, for instance grocery stores with the Interlink logo displayed.
- Withdraw cash from any ATM that has the Plus or Visa logo.
- Zero charges for the first monthly cash withdrawals made from the ATMs of Wells Fargo Bank. No ATM surcharges at these ATMs either.
- Free and easy access to your account information through the interactive voice response (IVR).
- Five free per month sessions with the live operator.
- Email Support that is available for your questions 24/7.
How Do I Sign Up For an EPPICard in Nevada?
If you have an EPPICard and want to avail its online services, all you have to do is sign up. To do that, if you live in Nevada, you have to visit the EPPICard Nevada Client Login page at www.eppicard.com/nvedcclient. On the main page, click “New User?” on the left side of the page.
Then, enter the required information in the given spaces. This information includes your Card Number, along with your CVV, SSN and DOB. You also need to enter your Email and then select a User ID and a Password.
After you’re done, simply click the “Submit” button to complete your registration.
How Do I Log In to My EPPICard Account?
If you have signed up for an EPPICard account, you can return to the EPPICard Nevada Client Login page at www.eppicard.com/nvedcclient to log in whenever you want. Simply, enter your User ID in the space given for this purpose on the main page and click “Login”. On the next page, enter your Password and click “Login” again to proceed to your account.