Chla has its own Webmail Login access as an intranet which can be accessed by several visit webmail.chla.usc.edu and follow the process to get your hands on your account.
To give a brief introduction, Chla is the Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles. It is a not-for-profit institution which provides its services to more than 111,000 children annually with the hospital made to best cater for the needs of the patients. To speak about its history, the hospital began from a small clinic in 1901 in a house situated in the corner of Alpine and Castelar Streets. Today, their medical experts offer more than 350+ paediatric programs which are specialised in their nature and services in order to cater to the needs of their patients.
In terms of its financial value, Chla is a provider to more than 232.6 million in the community which benefits annually to the children and its families. Being the first and largest paediatric hospital in Southern California, Chla has a vision to ensure that their patients are receiving the best of the best in healthcare also to ensure that innovation is the key ingredient to providing first class medication and services.
Chla Webmail Login Process
Chla has its own Webmail Login access as an intranet which can be accessed by several. To access the Chla Webmail Login, follow the simple steps listed below to successfully log in.
- Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc)
- Go to webmail.chla.usc.edu
- You are now on the landing page of the website with the heading “Inside Chla Lite”
- You will see a list of options below next to thumbnails, hover over to the “Webmail” hyperlink
- You will not see that a new tab has been opened in your browser window which will be an outlook web app.
- Login with your credentials
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
- You can choose from either of the options to remember your computer on the outlook web app
- If you are using a personal computer or device, you can choose to save the login details so that you don’t have to enter the credentials time and again. For this, tick the box which reads “This is a private computer”
- If you are using a public computer or device, it is advisable that you don’t save your information on a public computer as this leads to unauthorised access by unauthorised users hence click the option which reads “This is a public or shared computer”
- For more details or information about security, you can choose to click “Show explanation” which would be a hyperlink next to “security”
- You will now be successfully logged into the system and can view your Chla emails through the online web portal.
One can also subscribe to the updates of the Chla website by filling in the details given at its about us page or simply click this link to be redirected to the website. To subscribe, you’ll simply require to submit your first name, last name, and enter your email address by finally clicking the “Submit” button after which you will automatically receive updated from the Hospital.