Bresnan.net Webmail Services portal providing Bresnan email login services worldwide under Bresnan Communications. Afterwards in the year 2013, Charter.net acquired Bresnan, and now it provides the same webmail services under the name of charter communications.
Confused about conversion from Bresnan to Charter?
Bresnan Email Login is now Charter.net Email Login. So if you log on to the my.bresnan.net page, then you will be automatically redirected to Charter.net login page. Now, what happens to the existing customers? Will they change their email, password or will they sign up for a new account? The answer to all these questions is a big NO. You don’t need to do anything as this is a seamless conversion that you won’t even notice. You will keep the old User ID, email addresses, password, folders and messages but the only change will be that you will sign in from Charter.net instead of Bresnan.net.
Extra Benefits of Charter.net
The following benefits can be enjoyed from the conversion if you are an old Bresnan.net customer or sign up as a new one:
- You will get additional email storage space i.e. ten times more than what Bresnan was providing earlier.
- If you subscribe to the charter’s phone service then you can access and manage your account anywhere, anytime through Charter’s online manager service.
Step By Step Guidance for Bresnan Email Login
- Visit http://my.bresnan.net and you will be automatically redirected to http://www.charter.net/.
- Look for the “sign in” option on the top right of your homepage screen. Click that option.
- Enter your user or login ID in the space provided.
- Enter your password.
- Click login to access or manage your account.
Don’t have an account?
If you don’t have an account, then don’t you worry. Signing up is really easy at Chartner.net by following some simple steps.
- Visit www.my.bresnan.net and you will be automatically redirected to www.charter.net.
- Look and click the sign in option.
- Look for “create username” and click it.
- In the first step, the company will verify your account details.
- You have to enter your sixteen digit account number which can be found on the top of your billing statement. Or you can enter your phone number mentioned on your account.
- Enter the information about your selection.
- Your last name. This is the last name of the primary account holder.
- Click “continue” and follow the information provided to complete your Bresnan Email sign up process.